ECO TECH ORGANIC GARDEN LIMITED is a private company limited and a part of by shares incorporated on 19 July 2015 in Bangladesh under the Companies Act, 1994.The shares of the company shall be under the control of the Managing Directors of the company.
Registered Head Office and Principal Place of Business
The registered Head office of the Company is situated at Plot No. 82-83, As-Salam Tower (2nd floor), Zoo Road, Mirpur-2, Dhaka-1216.
Nature of Business Activities
The principal activities of the company are to carry out business for Agricultural farming, agro basis development projects, ,fisheries, fruit garden, vegetable farming, livestock production , various agro based products marketing and sales, provide all services to build up (Readymade) roof top garden (Aquaponiocs), small agro farm (Intrigrated or combined farming), importing & exporting and marketing upgrade strategy implementation .
Research and Development
ECO TECH ORGANIC GARDEN LIMITED is well known and gained excellent reputation among the clients to handling agri-based on the different Agricultural projects and new project has been lunching. ECO TECH has professional Agriculturist team to focus on unique Agriculture based project design with their innovative spirits. We also have special Consultant team for research and development.
To ensure food and nutritional security, poverty alleviation & employment opportunity through sustainable intensification and diversification of climate resilient sustainable agricultural systems that are better integrated in local and global market in order to enhance the livelihood of rural and urban areas.
To sustainably intensify and diversify agricultural production to meet the nutritional needs of the increasing population in our country. The strategic goals are:
* Urban areas(Dhaka City) are already greening through our Roof top Project and it will be continued for sound climatic weather to live;
* Every house will be a small ECO TECH Industy through Intrigrated Farming System;
* Intensify production as needed to address the caloric requirements of an increasing population and diversify production as needed to ensure balanced nutrition for all;
* Maximization of yield of all component enterprises to provide maximum steady and stable incomes for both rural and urban areas;
*Rejuvention of system’s productivity and achieve agro-ecological equilibrium;
* Reduceing the use of chemicals to provide chemicals free healthy produce and environment to the society;
* Promote sustainability of natural resources use for sustainable agricultural growth;
* Apply stategic marketing system to buy and sell prouct form farmers and export the extra products (Crops, livestocks & fisheries) after fill up our country’s demand.
Sustainability of high yield and environmental protection remain major concerns with respect to agricultural development in the country. Loss of soil fertility, linked to unbalanced use of chemical fertilizers, lack of adequate quantity of water in some areas, coupled with poor practices in the conservation and use of these natural resources are major factors in the difference between potential and actual output of major agricultural commodities. To address this, the major objectives of our company:
1. Establish need-based decentralized agro firm to cater to the local as well as national needs and to develop our economy as well as society;
2. Increase productivity and real income of farm families in rural and urban areas on a sustainable basis;
3. Encourage export of agricultural commodities - particularly vegetables, fruits ,fisheries & livestock sector - keeping in view domestic production and need;
4. Promote commercialization of agriculture and ensure market price of produce for sustainable and profitable agriculture through our company.
5. Proper use of genetically modified technology and ICT in agriculture;
6. Promote use of environment-friendly green technologies (e.g. : IFS,IPM.) and climate-smart/resilient technologies;
7. Encourage women’s participation in homestead based agricultural production, post harvest management, marketing and decision making to support women’s empowerment in agriculture;
8. Provide advises, essential trainings, experts and adequate funds to establish model firm.