Setien leaves Messi out of Copa del Rey squad

ডেইলি স্টার প্রকাশিত: ২২ জানুয়ারি ২০২০, ১২:৫১

Quique Setien said on Tuesday that Barcelona are considering signing another striker before the end of the January transfer window to stand in for the injured Luis Suarez. Suarez is unlikely to play again this season after undergoing surgery on his knee earlier this month, which has left Barca short in the centre of their front three. "We are considering it," said Setien, when
সম্পূর্ণ আর্টিকেলটি পড়ুন
এই সম্পর্কিত
আরও

মেসিদের হতাশার রাত

৪ ঘণ্টা, ৫৫ মিনিট আগে