Pay anywhere you want!
Priyo Mastercard® Debit Card
Get both Virtual and Physical Cards. Shopping through physical & online stores i.e., Fccebook, Google, Amazon, eBay, Netflix, Walmart, Sears, Target etc. Withdraw money from local supported ATM machines around the world!
Personal & Business
Any individual or business entity can have Priyo Debit Cards, powered by Mastercard®
Personal Debit Card:
Sign up for Priyo Pay account and add your first balance. You can create your own cards from our app.
Business Debit Card:
To order your Business Debit Card, we require the business owner’s full name, date of birth, phone number, email, Social Security Number, legal address, business ID, and business documents.
Virtual Debit Cards
A virtual card is a digital credit that has permanent card numbers and can be used for online purchases.
Some advantages of virtual cards over physical cards are:
- They are more secured and can be easily cancelled or frozen if lost or stolen.
- They are more convenient because they don’t require you to carry a physical card or enter your card details manually when shopping online.
- They offer more control over your spending because you can set limits, expiry dates, and specific merchants for each virtual card.
You can have either virtual cards, and/or physical cards or both.
A physical card is a plastic or metal card that has permanent card numbers and can be used for both online and in-person purchases.
Some advantages of physical cards over virtual cards are:
- They can be used at places that don’t accept digital wallets or contactless payments, such as ATMs, gas stations, or vending machines.
- They can be used as a backup option if your phone battery dies or you lose internet connection.
You can decide which card you need most and apply for that.
Apple Pay / Google Pay
Priyo Card is supported by both Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
One of our users had made the payment via Apple Pay
One of our users had made the payment via Google Wallet
Supported in 45 countries
Priyo MasterCard can be used in more than 45 countries right now, including USA, Canada, UK, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Maldives, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, UAE, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Egypt, Kuwait, Kazakhstan, Netherlands, Ireland, Australia, France, Luxembourg, Cyprus, Denmark, Turkey, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Japan, Belgium, Austria, Estonia, Hungary, Finland, Greece, Poland, Portugal and South Africa.
More countries will be added soon.